Friday, January 6, 2017

Image result for math cartoons

'A Night in Paris' our 2nd Annual Gala is this month. I need to start practicing my dance moves. Good thing I found this. I think I'll be awesome......

Welcome back! Here is what we are doing in math this week.

Algebra 2 - We are finishing Chapter 6. We will start the New Year by solving equations using the rational root theorem. We will learn how to use the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra to solve equations with complex roots. Permutations and Combinations will be explored along with n-factorial. We will learn the importance of Pascal's Triangle when using the Binomial Theorem.

Geometry - We start Chapter 7 this week by writing ratios and solving proportions. We will be able to identify similar polygons. We will use SSS, AA, or SAS similarity statements. We will be able to find and use relationships in similar right triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment